Updated on January 2023 Version: 2
FF NATURE S.L. (hereinafter FUSTA FLOOR)
Provision of online services.
|Legitimation||Express consent, execution of contract and legitimate interest|
No data will be transferred to third parties, except:
Access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, as explained in the additional information.
FFNATURE, S.L. (hereinafter FUSTA FLOOR) we work to offer you the best possible experience through our products and services. In some cases, it is necessary to collect information to achieve this. We care about your privacy and we believe that we should be transparent about it.
Therefore, and for the purposes of the provisions of REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 OF THE EUROPEAN PARLIAMENT AND OF THE COUNCIL of April 27, 2016 (hereinafter, “GDPR”) regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data, and LAW 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce (hereinafter, “LSSI”), FUSTA FLOOR informs the user which, as data controller, will incorporate the personal data provided by users in an automated file.
Our commitment begins by explaining the following:
- Your data is collected so that the user experience improves, according to your interests and needs.
- We are transparent about what data we collect about you and why we do so.
- Our intention is to offer you the best possible experience. Therefore, when we are going to use your personal information, we will always do so in compliance with the regulations, and when necessary, we will request your consent.
- We understand that your data belongs to you. Therefore, if you decide not to authorize us to process them, you can ask us to stop processing them.
- Our priority is to guarantee your security and treat your data in accordance with European regulations.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Social denomination: FFNATURE, S.L
Commercial denomination: FUSTA FLOOR
Registered address: Avda. Catalunya, 67 de 17252 Calonge i Sant Antoni (Girona)
FUSTA FLOOR has designated an internal contact person as adaptation coordinator within your organization. If you wish to make a query regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact him by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
What personal data do we collect?
The personal data that the user can provide:
- Name, address and date of birth.
- Telephone number and email address.
- Information related to payments and returns.
- IP address, date and time in which you have accessed our services, internet browser you use and data about the operating system of the device.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) data of job candidates.
- Any other information or data you choose to share with us.
In some cases, it is mandatory to fill in the registration form to access and enjoy certain services offered on the web; Likewise, not providing the requested personal data or not accepting this data protection policy means that it is impossible to subscribe, register or participate in any of the promotions in which personal data is requested.
Why and for what purpose do we treat your data?
At FUSTA FLOOR we process the information provided by interested persons for the following purposes:
- Manage orders or hire any of our services, either online or in physical stores.
- Manage the sending of the information requested.
- Manage the data provided by candidates to a workplace through their Curriculum Vitae (CV) with the sole purpose of completing the personnel selection process.
- Develop commercial actions and carry out the maintenance and management of the relationship with the user, as well as the management of the services offered through the website and the information tasks, being able to carry out automatic evaluations, obtaining profiles and segmentation tasks of the users. clients in order to personalize the treatment according to their characteristics and needs and improve the client’s online experience. Develop and manage contests, raffles or other promotional activities that may be organized.
- In some cases it will be necessary to provide information to the Authorities or third-party companies for audit purposes, as well as to handle personal data from invoices, contracts and documents to respond to claims from clients or Public Administrations.
We inform you that the personal data obtained as a result of your registration as a user will form part of the Registry of Treatment Activities and Operations (RAT), which will be updated periodically in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
The processing of your data may be based on the following legal bases:
- Consent of the interested party for the contracting of services and products, for contact forms, requests for information or registration in newsletters.
- Legitimate interest for the treatment of our clients’ data in direct marketing actions and express consent of the interested party for everything related to automatic evaluations.
- Compliance with legal obligations for fraud prevention, communication with Public Authorities and third party claims.
How long do we keep your data?
The processing of the data for the purposes described will be maintained for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose of its collection (for example, while the commercial relationship lasts), as well as for compliance with the legal obligations arising from the processing of the data. data.
The time of conservation of the CVs of the candidates for personnel selection processes, not selected, will be three years from the reception of the same.
To which recipients are your data communicated?
In some cases, only when necessary, FUSTA FLOOR will provide user data to third parties. However, the data will never be sold to third parties. External service providers (for example, payment providers or delivery companies) with which FUSTA FLOOR works may use the data to provide the corresponding services, however, they will not use said information for their own purposes or for assignment to third parties.
FUSTAFLOOR seeks to guarantee the security of personal data when it is sent outside the company and ensures that third party service providers respect confidentiality and have adequate measures in place to protect personal data. These third parties have an obligation to ensure that the information is treated in accordance with data privacy regulations.
In some cases, the law may require that personal data be disclosed to public bodies or other parties, only what is strictly necessary to comply with such legal obligations will be disclosed.
Where is your data stored?
In general, the data is stored within the EU. The data that is sent to third parties that do not belong to the EU, we will ensure that they offer a sufficient level of protection, either because they have Binding Corporate Regulations (BCR) or because they have adhered to the “Privacy Shield” or to the agreement that be valid at all times.
What rights do you have and how can you exercise them?
You can direct your communications and exercise your rights by making a request to the following email: email@example.com.
By virtue of what is established in the GDPR, you can request:
- Right of access: you can request information about the personal data that we have about you.
- Right of rectification: you can communicate any change in your personal data.
- Right of deletion and to be forgotten: you can request the deletion after blocking the personal data.
- Right to limit processing: involves the restriction of the processing of personal data.
- Right of opposition: you can withdraw your consent to the processing of the data, opposing its further processing.
- Right to portability: in some cases, you can request a copy of the personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format for transmission to another controller.
- Right not to be subject to individualized decisions: you can request that decisions not be made that are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, that produces legal effects or significantly affects the interested party.
In some cases, the request may be denied if you request that data necessary to comply with legal obligations be deleted.
Likewise, if you have any complaints about the processing of your data, you can file a claim with the data protection authority.
Who is responsible for the accuracy and veracity of the data provided?
The user is solely responsible for the veracity and correctness of the data included, exonerating FUSTA FLOOR from any responsibility in this regard. Users guarantee and are responsible, in any case, for the accuracy, validity and authenticity of the personal data provided, and undertake to keep them duly updated. The user agrees to provide complete and correct information in the registration or subscription form. FUSTA FLOOR reserves the right to terminate the contracted services that have been entered into with the users, in the event that the data provided is false, incomplete, inaccurate or out of date.
FUSTA FLOOR is not responsible for the veracity of the information that is not of its own elaboration and for which another source is indicated, for which reason it does not assume any responsibility regarding hypothetical damages that could be caused by the use of said information.
FUSTA FLOOR reserves the right to update, modify or eliminate the information contained in its web pages and may even limit or deny access to said information. FUSTA FLOOR is exonerated from responsibility for any damage or harm that the user may suffer as a result of errors, defects or omissions, in the information provided by FUSTA FLOOR whenever it comes from sources unrelated to it.
Likewise, the user certifies that they are over 14 years of age and that they have the necessary legal capacity to provide consent regarding the processing of their personal data.
How do we treat the personal data of minors?
In principle, our products or services are not specifically aimed at minors. However, in the event that any of them is addressed to minors under fourteen years of age, in accordance with article 8 of the GDPR and article 7 of LO 3/2018, of December 5 (LOPDGDD), FUSTA FLOOR will require the valid, free, unequivocal, specific and informed consent of their legal guardians to process the personal data of minors. In this case, the DNI or another form of identification of the person providing the consent will be required.
In the case of persons over fourteen years of age, the data may be processed with the consent of the user, except for those cases in which the Law requires the assistance of the holders of parental authority or guardianship.
What security measures do we apply to protect your personal data?
FUSTA FLOOR has adopted the security levels of protection of Personal Data legally required, and tries to install those other means and additional technical measures at its disposal to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of the Personal Data provided. to FLOOR WHIP
FUSTA FLOOR is not responsible for hypothetical damages or losses that could be derived from interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or disconnections in the operational functioning of this electronic system, caused by causes beyond the control of FUSTA FLOOR; of delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloads of telephone lines or overloads in the Data Processing Center, in the Internet system or in other electronic systems, as well as damages that may be caused by third parties people through illegitimate interference beyond the control of FUSTA FLOOR. However, the user must be aware that Internet security measures are not impregnable.
Links to other websites
However, if the user does not want cookies to be installed on their hard drive, they have the possibility of configuring the browser in such a way that it prevents the installation of these files. For more information see our Cookies Policy.